Ryobi P514 18V Cordless One+ Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw w/ 2 Blades (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
If you want a powerful reciprocating saw that will serve you well on the jobsite or around the house, then the Ryobi P514 is the tool for you. Its rubber grip and anti vibration handle will keep you working in comfort. The rubber notches on the handle keep your hands from losing grip in slippery
If you want a powerful reciprocating saw that will serve you well on the jobsite or around the house, then the Ryobi P514 is the tool for you. Its rubber grip and anti vibration handle will keep you working in comfort. The rubber notches on the handle keep your hands from losing grip in slippery conditions. Springs in the handle will prevent your wrist from feeling fatigue when it’s ripping through wood at 3,100 strokes per minute. You’ll be able to cut for hours with its battery compatibility. The 18V One+ line of batteries is compatible. They include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108. (Batteries not included in this kit) You’re likely to have one of these lying around to plug into this unit. Blade changes are easy, too. In fact, they’re just as easy as swapping out batteries. You don’t need an allen wrench to tighten and loosen the unit to remove blades. Simply pull up on the side latch and you can remove your blades, 3 of which are included! With its convenient blade changing system and powerful motor, you’ll be able to work through commercial and personal projects with ease. Ryobi does indoor and outdoor work right.
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi’s rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool’s powerful motor giving you improved handling for precision cuts
- TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGING: A lever-actuated blade changing mechanism built into the tool lets you quickly swap out blades without using any extra tools
- 0 – 3,100 STROKES PER MINUTE makes for smooth cutting for a variety of different jobs
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This tool can work with multiple types of Ryobi Lithium Ion Battery, from the green One+ system to the older NiCad batteries