Ryobi P504G One+ 18 V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2 Inch Circular Saw w/ Carbide Tip Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
You’ll need a circular saw to make lengthy cuts across plywood or 2x4s. You’ll need to go cordless if you want to do this in an area where wall power is limited. The Ryobi P504G is an excellent solution to this problem. Being a part of the One+ family, the P504G is compatible with many
You’ll need a circular saw to make lengthy cuts across plywood or 2x4s. You’ll need to go cordless if you want to do this in an area where wall power is limited. The Ryobi P504G is an excellent solution to this problem. Being a part of the One+ family, the P504G is compatible with many of Ryobi’s 18v lithium ion batteries, letting you use this immediately upon unboxing if you have your old batteries lying around. Once it’s powered up, you’ll be working with an easy-to-use system. Running this is as easy as pulling a trigger. You’ll have a wide variety of adjustments to make. Knobs on the sides affect depth and beveling, allowing you to go deep and up to 50 degrees at an angle. Being able to hold this for more awkward angles should be simple, too, thanks to the overgrip. It has notched rubber, which increases friction on your hands making it easier to hold, even in slippery conditions. A carbide-tipped blade is included with this tool to give you a taste of Ryobi’s blade-making abilities, but you’re always welcome to pick up whatever 5 1/2 inch blade you like; it’s likely to be compatible. Whether you’re just starting out in woodworking, or are looking to have an extra piece of equipment as your main tool on the professional jobsite, you’ll benefit from picking up Ryobi’s P504G. You can’t go wrong with Ryobi.
- EASY BLADE REPLACEMENT: An onboard wrench makes it simple for you to swap your blades out. Easy-to-follow directions found in the included manual
- FINE-TUNING: Adjust your bevel up to 50 degrees and your depth from 0 – 1 9/16 inches with conveniently located knobs
- ERGONOMIC GRIP with a rubber overmold makes it easy to control this tool, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P504G is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V lithium ion batteries, including the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- WIDTH OF CUT SCALE: A scale can measure up to 4 inches on the right side of the blade and 1 inch on the left side of the blade. Useful for when you’re making straight cross cuts or rip cuts