Power Tools for Health: How Pulsed Magnetic Fields (Pemfs) Help You
Power tools revolutionized the building of your family home.Now they will revolutionize your health. Power Tools for Health will teach you to how to: – treat new or chronic health conditions like pain, anxiety, insomnia, diabetes and injuries– avoid annoying or potentially harmful side effects from pharmaceuticals or other treatments– enhance and accelerate recovery from
Power tools revolutionized the building of your family home.
Now they will revolutionize your health.
Power Tools for Health will teach you to how to:
– treat new or chronic health conditions like pain, anxiety, insomnia, diabetes and injuries
– avoid annoying or potentially harmful side effects from pharmaceuticals or other treatments
– enhance and accelerate recovery from surgery
Research shows PEMFs accelerate the healing of almost any cell, tissue, organ, or condition.
Unlike much of modern medicine, which mostly focuses on symptom management, PEMF
therapy improves your body’s basic functions, allowing it to both prevent and treat a wide
range of health problems. With dozens of easily accessible and effective PEMF systems on
the market, this is the next major leap forward in improving health to help you live long
and live well.
Power Tools for Health is the most comprehensive, objective, and authoritative book on PEMF
therapy. Here you will learn:
– how the technology works, including an overview of common terminology
– what it does in the body, from circulation to stem cell stimulation and everything in between
– what it can do to treat more than 50 specific health problems, each with clinical study results
FDA-approved to treat conditions from bone healing to depression, PEMF therapy has been
available to the medical community for years, though few doctors are familiar with the
technology outside of MRI. Power Tools for Health fills this gap in knowledge by dissecting
hundreds of double-blind studies and real-life case studies.
Power Tools for Health has no focus or emphasis on any specific commercial device. Instead,
Dr. Pawluk brings his extensive experience to report on many of the leading PEMF systems
available today, including how to use them effectively, what to look for when you consider
getting a system for yourself, and how to combine PEMF therapy with other health care tools.