Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 18,000 OPM Orbiting Multi Tool with Woodcutting Blades and Sanding Pad with Sheets Included (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
From homes to businesses, renovation projects to daily maintenance, there are few places where a multi tool will not be of benefit. Milwaukee’s 2626-20, especially, will help you complete nearly any job with ease and precision. This tool can cut, grout, and sand, and those are only the jobs you can do with the included
From homes to businesses, renovation projects to daily maintenance, there are few places where a multi tool will not be of benefit. Milwaukee’s 2626-20, especially, will help you complete nearly any job with ease and precision. This tool can cut, grout, and sand, and those are only the jobs you can do with the included woodcutting and sanding accessories. You can attach many others to this tool, both from Milwaukee and from competing brands that produce multi tools. There is enough speed adjustability that you can handle intense cutting jobs and delicate polishing jobs within seconds of each other. Fast work is especially possible with the help of the tool-free accessory changing ability. Couple these features with the rubber grip found on the handle, and you won’t even realize that you’ve been working all day with the comfort it affords you. Of course, this tool also boasts the more common, but no less useful, features found on other M18 products, like LED lighting, a fuel gauge, and Redlink technology. All of these abilities work together to provide a jobsite experience like no other. With the 2626-20 and a handful of accessories from Milwaukee, you’ll be ready for nearly any obstacle found on or off the job.
- 12 SPEED SETTINGS: This fully adjustable tool will switch from 11,000 to a whopping 18,000 OPM for a variety of applications, from the delicate to the heavy duty
- DURABILITY: The all-metal gear case will help this tool resist common impacts on the job, prolonging its longevity
- HANDLING: A rubberized mold covering the handle allows you to keep a firm grip of this multi-tool, improving handling even in slippery conditions
- LED LIGHTING: Illuminate your work subject with the help of the onboard LED panel, located at on the head of the tool so it works from any angle
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: The M18 batteries that plug into this tool have technology that allows cross-communication between the two platforms. This means that when the batteries know when the tool is close to overheating, and they’ll ease the amount of power they give out. This, too, improves the longevity of the multi-tool