Robo R2 High Performance Smart 3D Printer with Wi-Fi — 8 x 8 x 10″
The Robo R2 is the next-next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo 3D. Featuring a large 8 inch x 8 inch x 10 inch build volume, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 250 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in its category.
The Robo R2 is the next-next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo 3D. Featuring a large 8 inch x 8 inch x 10 inch build volume, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 250 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in its category. With a built-in 5-inch color touch screen as well as WiFi and mobile connectivity it is fully compatible with Robo’s new print app, so you can 3D print right from any iOS device. The Robo R2 printer brings a high-quality, easy-to-use solution to consumers. The Robo R2 features a removable, heated, and automatic self-leveling print bed. Supported with Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, and Linux and supports file types STL, OBJ, and AMF, the R2 runs at an operating ambient temperature of 59-90 degrees F and non-operating temperature of 32-90 degrees F. It has a minute resolution of up to 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints and supports over 30 materials including a majority of Robo legacy materials, PLA, carbon fiber, wood, metal infused, and flexible material. You can also add an additional extrusion head and print two materials at once! A 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360 is included with each unit, as well as 24/7 customer support and a 12 month parts replacement warranty.
- Includes a 5-inch color touch screen and WiFi connectivity allowing printing from USB, phone, and tablet, as well as also allows printing from cloud libraries or design your own and features automatic calibration with a removable, heated, self-leveling print platform
- Make more with the R2 – Features a larger build volume of 8″ x 8″ x 10″, build speed of up to 16mm^3/s, and travel speed of up to 250mm/s, and supports printing with 30-plus materials and has filament run-out detection, automatically saving your 3D prints. Add a second extruder and print two materials at once.
- 24/7 Robo Support – ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions. We also feature a 1 year parts replacement warranty as well as a 1-year subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360
- Includes an onboard camera to easily monitor your projects and print from your mobile device using the free Robo app, available on iOS and coming soon to Android.
- Alexa Integration – R2 is includes a built-in integration into Amazon’s Alexa device. Pause, cancel, and check status of prints in real time using voice commands.