OSOYOO 3D Printer Kit with RAMPS 1.4 Controller + Mega 2560 board + 5pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink + LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller with Adapter For Arduino RepRap
3D printer Kit guide: osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instruction.docx Caution: 1) The max power supply for these ramps is 12V and the max watts is about 180W. The Max watts for the hotbed is about 100W and the max temperature for the hot bed is just 50 degree celsius. 2) Do not plug or unplug and wire or module
3D printer Kit guide: osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instruction.docx
1) The max power supply for these ramps is 12V and the max watts is about 180W. The Max watts for the hotbed is about 100W and the max temperature for the hot bed is just 50 degree celsius.
2) Do not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can rmove static charge by touching metal tap) .
3) Always double check power wire is properly installed. If you do not follow above move, you can damage the control board and your 3D printer
4) Pls Confirm that the A4988 driver install correctly on the Ramps1.4.
1) Marlin firmware update: Arduino IDE 1.5.X
2) This kit consists of a RAMPS 1.4 shield, an Mega 2560 board, five Stepper drivers and a LCD. It can control up to 5 stepper motors with 1/16 stepping precision and interface with a hotend, a heatbed, a fan (or a second hotend), a LCD controller, a 12V (or 24V with appropriate modification) power supply, up to three thermistors, and up to six end stoppers.
3) RAMPS 1.4 shield is a popular control board for RepRap Prusa i3 3D compatible printer.
4) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver is built-in translator for easy operation
5) LCD 12864 with Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display.
Package List(without original box):
1x Mega 2560 board for Arduino
1x USB Cable
1x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 Board（Red Color)
5x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink
1x 12864 LCD with control board
1x Smart Adapter
2 xFC flat cable
- 3D printer Kit guide: osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instruction.docx
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- With LCD 12864, you can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
- We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning. all documents (including code) For all kits from OSOYOO,Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE, Contact us to the email address: email@example.com.