HONGDAK 3D Printer Filament, PLA 3D Printing Filament 1.75 mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1KG Spool (2.2LBS), PLA-1000g-1.75mm, Red
PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) is a safe green material, best for the printing of toys, model and small household item. And with the property of the PLA can give your design a smoother and shinier appearance. Come on, for our green earth, choosing the pla filament to reduce white pollution. Frequently asked questions 1) Filaments do
PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) is a safe green material, best for the printing of toys, model and small household item. And with the property of the PLA can give your design a smoother and shinier appearance. Come on, for our green earth, choosing the pla filament to reduce white pollution.
Frequently asked questions
1) Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm
Weight:1000g per spool
1 x 1kg spool filament
– For good shape, please keep your products made by pla away from the things exceeding 60 degrees.
– Had better not use it to making thin things or impact the product made by pla because it is frail.
- PLA Filament – Environmental friendly 3d printing materials which is made of starch extracted from renewable plant resources such as corn, cassava, etc. Having a good biodegradability and can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature. PLA is safer, lower carbon, greener than ABS and other traditional plastic.
- Good Machinability – PLA can be competent the uses of most synthetic plastics. Suitable for making boxes, gifts, models, etc. Recommend working temperatures: extrusion/Nozzle is 185°C – 205°C, heating bed is 50°C – 60°C (commonly no need to heat bed).
- Precise Size – this 1.75mm filament has a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm and compatible with most 3D printers and pens.
- Better Gloss and Smell – PLA filament is more colorful, glossy and smooth, easier to shaping than other filaments. And the air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing.
- Best Materials for 3d Printer: non-toxic, non carcinogenic and eco-friendly PLA filament is an idea choice for 3d printing no matter where it works, at home or in public.