3D Printer Filaments – White 1.75 mm PLA Filament, Low Odor Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm 3D Printing Filament, 2.2 lbs Spool 3D Printer Filament for Most 3D Printers & 3D Pens
Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results! The 3D printer filaments display less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed. The 3D printer filaments are made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will have a glossier look. The 3D
Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results!
The 3D printer filaments display less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
The 3D printer filaments are made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will have a glossier look.
The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
Important Instructions for Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
Recommended to store the filaments from -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius.
Know More about Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
374 – 428 Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 1-Year WARRANTY!
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: Worksteel PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, Worksteel 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so Worksteel PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why Worksteel 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Worksteel 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Worksteel insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by Worksteel 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!